The National Drug Court Institute Offers The Following Resources:
- Equity and Inclusion: Ensure your program is identifying and rectifying disparities.
- MAT: Critical training on an issue facing every program.
- Incentives and Sanctions: In-depth training on one of the 10 key components.
- Law: Browse a library of legal issues related to all treatment courts.
- Supervision: Research has verified proper supervision is vital to improving outcomes.
- Veteran Mentors: New, online mentor training available from Justice For Vets.
The National Drug Court Institute Offers the Following Trainings:
- Design A Treatment Court: Foundational training for adult, tribal or veterans treatment court.
- Operational Tune-up: Advanced training for adult drug courts and veterans treatment courts.
- Technical Assistance: On-site technical assistance customized for your needs.
- Statewide Training: Request speakers for your statewide conference or training.
- Law Enforcement Training: NEW: training specifically for law enforcement working in treatment courts.
- Visit A Court: We’ll send you on a site visit to learn from the best, for FREE!
- Treatment Providers: Free training for substance use treatment providers working in the justice system.
- On-Demand: Request any NDCI training for your jurisdiction.
- E-learning: Select from a variety of online training on key topics.